We got married at Celebration at The Gables on 10.5.19. I can’t even put into words how wonderful the whole experience was!! GeGe is so organized and honestly thinks of everything to help make your big day stress free! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the venue is as well as how the staff is very efficient and accommodating. If you want a beautiful and stress free wedding we highly recommend this place!
— Amelia Collins, Bride
We love you and your awesome venue!
— Saige Lindow, Photographer
The Chapel and Loft can seat 255 - theatre seating
The Stables can seat 270 for banquet/300 theatre seating
Weekday use of The Stables will be set upon availability, use, timelines and season. Please call for special rates for civic functions, fundraisers, school events (school, dances, meetings or homecoming), non-profits…we are sure to
make something work for you.
Our event Season Late May-Mid Oct (If furnaces are in use, it will be $100 per event.)
Patio heaters w/1 tank of propane. There will be 3-4 available $50 each.
Use of The Chapel and The Stables per each Weekend day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) from 9 AM-Midnight Client may decorate day of unless prior arrangements have been made. All decorations removed by 10 AM following day.
Venue Rental Fees
The Venue Rental Fee 2023: Venue rental is $5500... $500 saves the date and is deducted from the original $5500…leaving a remaining $5000 to be paid 30 days prior to the event.
The Venue Rental Fee 2024: Venue rental fee is $tbd... $500 saves the date leaving a balance of $tbd due 1 month prior your event date.
This rental fee includes:
Friday 9am to 9pm to decorate and enjoy a rehearsal and dinner (not included).
Two weeks prior to the event we will need a final guest count accompanied by the first half of the final balance on invoice (this can be in the form of a personal check).
The final balance is due Friday (in the form of a certified check or cash).
Shuttle service, when alcohol is being served is $300. Venue use from 9 am -Midnight on Saturday…basic cleanup...finals on Sunday Morning by 10 AM. All chairs and tables, all catering staff, planning with Gege are included.
Groom’s House is included for the day (full bathroom, kitchenette, living room and a place to store belongings).
Bride’s Chambers is included for the day (small fridge, microwave, space for hair and makeup, counter for lunch service and dressing room, cabinet storage for belongings.
Please include 10 % Gratuity, any additional tip is at your discretion.
If the client requests help to remove their decorations a possible $125.00 cleaning fee may be enacted if you would like us to take care of your things let us know ahead to we can plan to have extra staff at closing.
Included or offered Complimentary:
• Wedding Location Rental: 9AM – Midnight
• Wedding Ceremony in The Chapel and Loft
• Wedding Ceremony Seating
• Outdoor sanctuary with amphitheater style benches ($1/chair for set up
and moving of additional)
• On-site Rehearsal and decorating Friday from 9am-9pm
• Ceremony and reception Coordinator
• 60′ by 60′ Lighted Reception Area
• All Reception Rectangle Tables and Chairs
• Water and Electric Service
• Bridal Dressing Suite (12’x24’ building built to accommodate hair, make up
• Groomsmen guesthouse for dressing
• Flush toilet Restrooms/handicap accessible
• Ample On-Site Parking with 2 attendants 2 hours prior to ceremony
• Trash Receptacles, Liners and disposal
• Alcohol Packages available
• Dessert Packages available
• 3-4 Staff on site for entire event
• Catering staff that arrive with food, clean up and depart
• Salt and Peppers and Water Pitchers
• Assorted buckets, vases, any decorations from storage room.
• Use of the Grounds and Gardens for Photography.
Available to Rent:
• Patio heaters w/1 tank of propane. There will be 3-4 available $50 each
• Each additional LP gas tank will be $30
• Each bar set up for fee of $200 Call, Premium $300
• Linen service includes Linen tablecloths $8.00 (they will need to be
• Buffet tablecloth $10.00
• Complete dining service rental (includes; Corelle or vintage china, salad
plate, wine glass, water goblet, cloth napkin, 4 pc flatware and gold
charger) $4/guest. You may subtract .50 off for each item that you do not
• Paper-ware wedding $1.00/guest (includes; plate, flatware, plastic cup,
dinner napkin and beverage napkin.)
• Wrought Iron 3-5 cake stand $25.00